Advances in Parameterized Graph Algorithms (APGA 2022) will be held in Calp, Spain, May 2-7 2022 at Suitopia Sol y Mar Suites Hotel. The workshop aims at bringing together researchers active in the areas of Graph Algorithms, in particular from the perspective of Parameterized Algorithms, to share their newest results, open problems, and research ideas.
Organizing committee: Benjamin Bergougnoux, Fedor Fomin, Petr Golovach, Tanmay Inamdar, Tuukka Korhonen, Saket Saurabh.
- Sergio Cabello (Friday 9:30 – FPT in two and three dimensions)
- Bart M. P. Jansen (Thursday 9:30 – Search-Space Reduction Beyond Kernelization)
- Tuukka Korhonen (Tuesday 9:30 – Fast FPT-Approximation of Branchwidth)
- Sebastian Siebertz (Monday 10:00 – First-Order Logic with Connectivity Operators: expressiveness and model-checking)
- Dimitrios Thilikos (Wednesday 9:30 – A Compound Logic for Modification Problems: Big Kingdoms Fall from Within)